2012/05/10

Eye apologize for the puns

I've been working on some slumber masks lately as a smaller, quicker-to-make novelty item to have at my table at Anime North (partially because it takes so long to paint the Hylian shield design). The designs are made with a combination of applique and machine embroidery done with my domestic machine in varying widths and colours of zigzag stitches. It is a great use for all of the random scraps of fabric I have laying around. I really want to use a bunch of material up so I can have a little more space.

Without further ado, here are the different styles I have made:


Here we have Ciel Phantomheyeve, Sailor Myeuxn, and Tuxeyedo Slumber Mask.


And we can't forget Visageta.

I currently have four of the Ciel ones finished, and I'm working on a less redundant version of Tuxedo Mask. I've made a new pattern for the Kokiri shield purse and got some better strapping to use for it, but I've still to sew up the first of this incarnation.

I'm feeling a little nervous about the small amount of stuff I have made so far. I have about six hours now to work on things before I go to bed. Hopefully I can use it to its full potential. Okay, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment