2012/06/28

I haven't done too much cool stuff lately

Etsy has been a slow start, but alright. I have made and sent off two sales, which was very exciting. I've also gotten a bunch of favourites. Otherwise, I have a few people I know in real life who have bought stuff off of me. Everything they have on the "Etsy tips" just says I should "Add more items" at this point, so I'm going to try to get around to that soon. I did add a second Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity mask where she just has the crescent moon symbol in the middle of the forehead. (Here.) I had made one before that I sold at Anime North, and I figured that it would be an easy cheat-y way to add another item to my shoppe. :)

And in case you were wondering, this is how my garden grows. :)

I think it's (from left to right): lettuce, a couple of flowering plants I bought at Canadian Tire, peas, the random leftover bits of my tomatoes and hot peppers from last year, and corn. Yay cultivating life.

Now I should fold and put away the eight loads of laundry we did last night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment